Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pretty Kitty



My first non-Holiday kitty layout. I thought my husband would laugh since he gives me a hard time for taking so many pictures of her, but he liked the layout. I snapped this picture of her when she was trying to get into a photo I was taking of my anniversary flowers. She just looks so pretty.

Details: Background paper is Paws and Claws Fishbones by The Paper Company Studio. The brads are also from the Paws and Claws line. Journaling block is from the Max & Whiskers line by Basic Grey. Loopy paper strip is Just the Edge cardstock strips by Bazzill Basics, color is artesian pool. Title is Italic feature on Lyrical Letters cartridge.

2 comments:

Noey said...

Cute!!! And Luna looks very nice. =)

Michelle said...

Pretty kitty! Love the loopy paper strip.