Monday, June 29, 2009

Scrap Space


My wonderful husband made me a new scrap table. The table was made specifically for me. It is 26 inches high, which means I can sit with my feet comfortably on the floor and not strain my back! I absolutely love this space. It is so great to have everything in reach.

This weekend we took the time to put up the wall quotes.

"It's never too late to be what you might have been" (George Elliot) was cut out on vinyl using the Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge.

"as you Wish" was cut out using SCAL. I used the font Anglican Text. The "do what you Love" was also cut out using SCAL. The font I used for it is called Hogwarts Wizard.

The key to my vinyl letter success? Press and Seal wrap!! I could only find ProvoCraft's transfer tape at Michaels, and well you can't use a coupon on it there. So I didn't buy it. As I am struggling with the "W" in wish, my husband comes up with the most genius idea, Press'n seal. It works like a charm.

No comments: