Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby Booties


I have three friends expecting baby boys in the coming months. My sister shared this booty tutorial with me and I got the hair brained idea to make a pair for each baby boy. :P

The pair I made for Noey. When my husband and I saw this soft flannel, we just knew it was for Noey's baby boy.

This pair is for Sylvia's baby boy J. The nursery for little J is done in hues of orange and red. I thought this fabric was perfect for him.

The last pair is for Jessica's baby boy, Hudson. His nursery will be in shades of sage, cream and brown once his daddy gets his room ready.
I hope they all loved their booties! The booties weren't too hard to make. The only hard part was pinning them since they are so tiny.

2 comments:

Noey said...

I love my booties!!! And the other ones are just as cute. ;) Thank you!!

Sylvia said...

I loved mine, too! I keep putting them up to Jack's feet to see if he can fit into them yet!

:-)