Monday, March 8, 2010

Noey's Baby Shower Invites!


My good friend Noey is having a baby boy in June. A few of us decided to throw her a fabulous shower when she is back in Austin visiting. Since Noey makes so many fabulous paper things, we had to make some adorable and fabulous invites for her shower!

The font I used is Angelina from this website.

Here is the whole look. I love when things coordinate :)

A close-up of the invites. I cut the nest by designing my own cut file for SCAL and then cutting them on brown Bazzill. Then Sylvia and I flocked "twigs" on them. We also cut out the eggs using SCAL. The color is Candle by Bazzill. To get the eggs to look shiny we used Glossy Accents.

The envelopes are size A7 and are in pool blue. The adorable labels are chartreuse.

The foot stamp is a stamp I am so glad I bought a few years back. It has gotten much use and it always makes me smile.
Sorry that some of the invite details are blurred out, but I have to respect the privacy of others :)

2 comments:

Noey said...

Yay!! I feel so special. =) Thank you for making these awesome invites!

Michelle said...

Good job, those invites are too cute! I love all of the little details including the address plate and the baby foot stamp.